Protection of personal data
KEYENA is required to process personal data concerning users when they use the Site https://keyena.com/ (hereinafter "the Site") or order online on the Site.
In particular, it contains important information about your rights with respect to your personal data.
Please read it carefully so that you know and understand our practices regarding the processing of personal data that we implement.
Please note that this Policy may be amended or supplemented at any time, in particular in order to comply with any legislative or regulatory changes. In such a case, the date of the update will be clearly identified at the top of the Policy. These changes are binding on the user of the Site as soon as they are posted online. Please consult this Policy on a regular basis in order to be aware of any changes.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also visit the website of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés): https://www.cnil.fr.
1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is the person who determines the purposes (why are personal data processed?) and means (how are personal data processed?) of a personal data processing operation (in particular, collection, storage, transmission, deletion and/or use of personal data).
KEYENA, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder and a capital of €12,100, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under no. B 880 214 051, whose registered office is located at 49, avenue Rosa Parks in Lyon (69009), acts as the data controller.
Phone : + 33 (0)667047990
Hereinafter referred to as "KEYENA".
2. What kind of personal data does Keyena collect ?
Personal data is any data that can be used to designate or identify, directly or indirectly, a natural person, such as first and last names, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address or IP address.
As part of your use of the Site, KEYENA collects and processes various types of personal data.
2.1. The data you provide directly to us
- When you create a customer account on the Site, you transmit to us :
- Your first and last name
- A valid email address
- A password
This information is mandatory. Otherwise, you will not be able to create a customer account.
- When you order a product on the Site, you transmit to us :
- Your first and last name
- The name of your company
- A billing address and a delivery address
- A valid email address
- A cell phone number
This information is mandatory. Without it, you will not be able to order a Product on our Site.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, you give us your e-mail address.
- The data you send us when you contact KEYENA via the Site's contact form.
- The data you send us when you post a review on the Site.
- The data you send us when you contact KEYENA in any way whatsoever.
2.2. Data we collect when you use our Site.
2.2.1. Technical data
When you use the Site, we collect technical information related to your connection and navigation such as: your Internet browser, IP address, navigation history (date and time of the last connection).
2.2.2. Transaction data
When placing an order, we also collect transaction data from the use of our delivery services, such as delivery data, time and date of delivery.
2.3. Rules applicable to banking data
The banking data transmitted at the time of your order of Products via the Site are collected by our payment provider STRIPE whose confidentiality policy (only in English) is accessible from the following link: https://stripe.com/fr/privacy.
At no time do your bank details pass through KEYENA's computer system.
Your IP address may also be collected by [KEYENA and be transmitted to STRIPE OR by STRIPE] to secure online payments and fight against fraud.
3. For what purposes is my data processed by Keyena ?
We use your personal data for the following purposes :
- Supply of products marketed on the Site
- Managing your customer account on the Site
- Management and follow-up of customer orders
- Management of billing and payment operations
- Management of your information requests
- Managing your rights
- Claims management
- Strengthen and personalize communication with you, particularly by sending newsletters and communication campaigns
- Measure your level of satisfaction through customer reviews and improve offers and services through satisfaction surveys
- Carry out statistical studies
- Fraud prevention
- Ensure the security of the Site
- Investigation and prosecution of illegal activities
- Dispute Resolution
- Publication of customer reviews on the Site.
4. On what legal basis is my personal data processed ?
The processing of your data is justified on various legal grounds. (legal basis) depending on the use we make of the said data. You will find below the legal bases that we apply to our main processing operations.
The legal bases
You agree to the processing of your personal data through an express consent (check box, click...) You can withdraw this consent at any time.
Its based on your consent :
Legitimate interest :
KEYENA has a legitimate interest in processing your data that is justified, balanced and does not infringe your privacy, in the following cases :
5. Who are the recipients of your personal data ?
Your personal data may be processed by authorized KEYENA staff, partners or service providers of KEYENA. The use of these partners or service providers is necessary for the proper execution of the contract between you and KEYENA.
Sont susceptibles d’avoir accès à vos données personnelles :
- Le personnel de KEYENA ayant besoin d’y accéder dans le cadre de ses fonctions
- Les sous-traitants techniques auxquels nous faisons appel dans le cadre de nos activités pour :
- Héberger vos données sur des serveurs exclusivement basés en France
- À compléter : mentionner les activités pour lesquels vous faites appel à des sous-traitants techniques
- Le prestataire de paiement STRIPE
- Les ayants droit de nos activités en cas de cession d’activité ou d’actifs
- Le médiateur de la consommation et, le cas échéant, toute autorité compétente.
- À compléter le cas échéant
6. How long do we keep your personal data ?
The length of time we retain your personal data varies depending on the purpose for which it is being processed, as well as legal and regulatory obligations:
All your customer account data is kept until the date of closure of the relevant account.
- Your data is kept for a period of three (3) years from the last contact you had with KEYENA.
- Your IP address and other technical data collected during your use of the Services of the Site are kept for a period proportionate to the purpose of the processing, this period not exceeding _____ months.
- The data collected in the context of your requests to exercise your rights are kept for a period of ___________, with the exception of the copy of your identity card, which is kept _________________.
7. What are your rights regarding your personal data ?
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have rights concerning your personal data:
7.1. Right of access and communication
You have the right to know whether personal data concerning you is processed by KEYENA and, if so, to obtain a copy of it in an understandable format.
In order to process your request, we are legally required to verify your identity. We may ask you to provide additional information to fulfill your request (such as a copy of your identification).
7.2. Right of rectification and deletion
You have the right to have your inaccurate data corrected and your incomplete data completed, as well as to have your personal data erased in accordance with the regulations in force.
7.3.Right to limit processing
You have the right to temporarily suspend the use, in part or in whole, of your personal data.
It is the right to have a processing operation suspended for the time needed to carry out a verification in the cases provided for by the regulations (e.g. to verify the accuracy of the data, to check whether the legitimate reasons pursued by the data controller prevail over those invoked by the data subject in the event of an objection etc.).
7.4. Right to object
You also have the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit this data to another controller.
This right only applies to data collected with your consent or under contract.
7.6. Instructions in case of death
You have the right to define general or specific directives concerning the fate of your personal data after your death.
You may change or revoke these instructions at any time.
7.7. Exercise of rights
You can exercise your rights by mail by writing to us at KEYENA - DPO, GASSAMA - 320, route de Genas - BRON - 69500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.8. Referral to the competent supervisory authority
If you consider that KEYENA is not complying with its obligations with regard to the protection of your personal data, you may contact the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL : https://www.cnil.fr/.
8. Is your personal data transferred outside the European Union ?
All our subcontractors and partners are established within the European Union.
9. Security of your personal data
We undertake to take all appropriate measures, having regard to the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
This includes physical, electronic and administrative security measures.
Our safeguards include firewalls, physical access controls and data access authorization controls.